Sunday, May 6

Blah Blogblast

I'm so dehydrated that I haven't peed all day despite litres of water and green tea. I think my liver has fallen out. Random memories before I crash and get some much needed kip. Not in order.

Princess telling Vi when I pulled up in the car 'I thought the A Team had turned up!'

Kitchen sink confessions. Beer.

The Angie and Princess mutual appreciation society (don't forget to mail me about your mate)

Geminis are fabulous. All four of us.

Brandy and coke.

Me calling that poor bloke 'simple' all night.

And singing 'Daniel my brother, you are older than me' to another. At least three times.

The stripy jumper shop.

Large vodka's with red bull.

The woman in the loos throwing her arms about telling me and Princess that our conversation was sooo exciting.

Putting coke in the brandy bottle and drinking straight from that cos I couldn't be arsed looking for a glass.

Crip's intense eyes when I did his reading. And really wishing I wasn't so pissed so I could have done a better job for him.

Builders bum (Middy, you're naughty!)

Straddling Princess while I was talking at Joie.

Pineapple lumps - ewww!

Throwing a chair at a 'boy'. That one was early on!

Doing politics with Middy before realising that Vi wasn't coming back and the sun was up.

Texting fwengey then having no signal for ages.

Flowers in my cleavage, then hair. Then Princess's, then pretty much everyone's. Hair, I mean.

Comparing tattoos with, er, some bloke (I've forgotten his name again, Vi!)

Making simple give me 50p for the ciggie machine.

Princess getting a hairband given to her from behind the bar. By a bloke.

Singing. Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby! Ride on time. And others. Loud and badly.

Leaving my boots in the bath.

Giggling at 6' Middy trying to climb into the top bunk.

Waking up with my lenses stuck to my eyes and still feeling very, very drunk.

Scaring a small boy then calling him the wrong name.

One drunk photo and two drunk videos helped me to recover some memories but I still have large chunks missing! Will try and post the vids tomorrow.

24 hours only... Too late!




Vi, Blah didn't dissappoint, baby!

7 comments:

Midnight said...

A litre of banana and strawberry smoothie sorted me out yesterday.

There were quite a few things i missed in that lot, I must have been too busy singing (badly)

I would have written a few more bits and pieces myself but I'm all mixed up between real names and aliasses.

Vi said...

I missed the Builders Bum! Geez, where the hell was that photo taken? There's Middy just behind us! I think I'm still pissed. And it's now Sunday. Actually, I know I'm still pissed. Was out in Blah again last night (when I wasn't supposed to be!)

Troika said...

That one on the left would fucking get it.

Peach said...

ha ha, I love reading all your different accounts of your evening - sorry I missed it - please come to town next time! Soon!

Persian Princess said...

hehe, lots of things in there I can't remember Angie!! will post my pics this eve...!! great to see you again babe & look fwd to the next meet :-)

Lucy Diamond said...

This really made me laugh. Sounds a fabulous night - have you recovered yet?!

Anonymous said...

Bugger.