Friday, November 16

It's life, Jim

For the purposes of this post I assume that if you're reading, you actually do give half a shit.

Y'know why I've not blogged for eons? Cos life fucking sucks.

Not as well as I do, obviously - golf balls, hose pipes blah blah blah - but it still sucks like a freshly emptied Dyson. And it makes me think...

Who wants to read that being class rep at college is actually more a test of how much you can 'bad news sandwich' feedback to 2 out of 3 tutors than winning a popularity vote?

Who gives a rubbery yellow fuck that nursing a teenager through GCSE prep is actually more painful than nursing him nearly two decades ago with engorged tits and sore nipples ever was?

Who wishes to know that my learning how to throw time-to-breathe legal loopholes at creditors is much easier than growing the cojones to print and post the letters that will initiate a battle of words against many nameless minions with templates as weapons.

In between all the crap, I'm having fantastic sex with the best man I've ever known.

Which is nice.




You know it's bad when your life is so boringly difficult you can't even blog it.

10 comments:

Annie said...

I totally understand. Well done on the sex part though.

Vi said...

Urgh, no what you mean, but at least you are getting sex! I'm not even getting THAT at the moment!

Oh, and girl, to add to your suckiness, I need you to update a certain 'other' blog, otherwise I'll come over and pull all the hairs out of your armpits with tweezers!

MommyHeadache said...

Life is 90 per cent boring, I suppose usually one take a few amusing nuggets and tries to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Have to say though I never find your take on life dull. Happy shagging!

JsTzznU said...

Hey at least the sex is wicked =) and like Vi said.. some of them aren't even getting THAT so SMILE kiddo, you do have something to smile about!

Fat Controller said...

Everybody's going through a flat patch at the moment. I'M going through a flat patch at the moment. Sex on tap 24/7-well almost- and it's not happening!!!How about taking pity on the resy of us and giving us all a vicarious thrill by describing some of this fantastic sex?

Veiled Secrets said...

Keep up the good sex.
I have enjoyed reading your blogs, hope life improves.

Joanna Cake said...

Selfish Bastards! Dont they know that this time next week, you're going to be psyching yourself up to beat the crap out of me and now they're giving you extra venom. S'NOT FAIR!!!!

Thinking of you and if you need to vent - about the creditors or the sex - you have my number xxx

Complex Girl said...

Ah, the mundanity of life, kids, bills and work...! But hey, that last point - sure as hell makes a massive difference. "Best man I've ever known" - makes my insides gooey for you :-)

Chin up FB!

Midnight said...

You're getting the best sex you ever had and you're complaining about being bored? I would have thought you would be spending all your time rushing to get the other things out of the way so you can concentrate on getting as much of the former as possible! Sounds like things are going damn well to me!

Anonymous said...

"In between all the crap, I'm having fantastic sex with the best man I've ever known. Which is nice."

That's the happiest thing I've ever caught up on in ever.