Thursday, October 12

Quickie

I have a draft (I love the 'save as draft' option of this site so much I'd fuck it madly if it were any gender of human) of a post for today but I'm far too pissed to be precise at the moment. I'd think about saying sorry if I thought any fucker gave a toss!

Suffice to say L returned my 'thanks' email. Oh ok, in all honesty it was titled "Ta, darlin'!" cos I tend to type as I speak. It was in his usual sparse and somewhat ambiguous fashion but it was more of a reply than I've had from the firefighting judoka all week so I'm counting it as a blessing.

Better than that tho, AA called me again to say he'd just, *just*, got off the train from Scotland. This one is keen! I had the room full of Body Shop make-up/skincare stuff and a couple of girlfriends (that's a whole other post!) at the time so we quickly arranged a lunch date for tomorrow and I requested that he call me in the morning to confirm where he'll pick me up (being that my car will be in the garage all day).

Right now I'm fantasising about having him pick me up from home, asking him in on the pretence that I'm not quite ready, then seducing him and having fantastic sex instead of a civilised lunch date. I dunno, my period has just finished so there's no hormonal excuse for feeling this horny, I'm just a fussy bitch that loves cock.


No comments: