Saturday, January 6

David Ten-inch Tennant

Oh. My. God. (That's in the orgasmic sense, not the religious one)

Tonight, having physically fought and won the ntl zooter from No 1 Son, I watched The Friday Night Project as opposed to Celeb BB and simply must ask...

Is there a hetero woman alive that doesn't want this man in her bed?



I never watched Casanova (oh ok, I never watched any TV at all at the time unless forced to join the kids in a Simpsons fest in order to prove to my sis that we really did do stuff as a family unit and so didn't need counselling from one of her esteemed colleagues) so I was majorly dissappointed to hear that DT would be replacing the deliciously lickable Christopher Ecclestone as the Dr Who of the 21st century.

Until I saw him. The man is just completely bloody absolutely and utterly gorgeous! The fact that Billie Piper calls him David Ten-Inch is, obviously, a major bonus.

I already loved him defeating daleks and cybermen but, oh my laaawd! He's funny as fuck when playing himself with Alan Carr and that other bloke with long hair that had to assume sexual positions with a non co-operating George Galloway.

Note to George:

Bad enough that your political career was arsed before you licked pretend cream as a pretend cat from a real Rula Lenska's hands on live national telly. Assuming sexual positions with a hirsute bloke really is a step up, don't balk at it!

No 1 Son tells me that DT is gay. I refuse to look this up in case my fantasies die.

10 comments:

Vi said...

Aren't all the good looking blokes? Either married or gay.

Anonymous said...

No he's not gay FB, he is shagging some gorgeous young actress, so your fantasy can live on!

Anonymous said...

I'm comfortable enough with my (unused) heterosexuality to admit when a man is attractive, but David Tennant? He looks like a stick with a wig.

Anonymous said...

not gay. (i think) the girl in the doctor who where theyre back in time and he keeps appearing in a girls mirror at different points in her life (i cant remember exactly, i got bored) is his girlfriend

Anonymous said...

so what if he was, one look at your tits, and he won't resist you, I am sure he would be playing the violin with his cock as a bow, your tits being the beautiful sexy body casped in his hands,
x

Freddy said...

He's bloody talented and bloody good looking and I bloody hate him.


PS I suspect that Alan Carr may be gay.

Anonymous said...

I've heard Julian Clary is, apparently.

Angela-la-la said...

Alan Carr and Julian Clary, gay?! How very dare you?!

Anyway, feck off with the fantasy destroying, you pair. Crikey O'Reilly, you'll be telling me Graham Norton and Stephen Fry would turn me down due to lack of chest hair next.

Fwengebaby, where you see a stick with a wig I see molten brown eyes, chiselled cheekbones, a beautiful smile and a hugely sexy accent. Sleepless and MT are right btw, he's straight and last known to be screwing some pretty young thing he met on set. The bitch.

Spinsterella said...

You should watch Casanova.

When it first started my Flatmate and I both thought, 'Couldn't they have picked someone foxier?'. But by the end of the episode we were hooked...

I shouldn't say this as a fellow Celt, but I prefer him without the Scots accent.

Atomic Ephemera said...

Oooh yes. Can we work out some kind of timeshare arrangement?