Wednesday, February 14

Real romance

...is reading the words 'you sort the dates out and I'll finance it' and knowing they are as true at that moment as they have been every other time you've read them over the past eight years.

Knowing that when this person says 'I'd fuck you no matter what, we're more than just that', he absolutely means it and, as a bonus, is so sexily confident in his knowledge that you feel the same way.

Knowing that it takes something special to still feel this way eight years and various lovers (each) after the one and only night you ever spent together. A night that involved an inflatable rucksack, a couple of rushed drinks, a four poster bed and a McDonalds milkshake.

Now that's romantic.

I have the dates. This time I won't just think about it, I'll book the flight.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he doesn't sort you out when you're over here, I will.

Vi said...

Excellent FB!!!!

There may be hope with my hunk afterall! (Been 18 months since we spent our only night together, and he keeps saying we WILL meet up again!)

Plus you'll need to post that night for us!

Midnight said...

Ain't nothing like the real thing baby! Get it on ...

Mungo said...

Woo! That sounded like quite a date!!

Enjoy the next one!

Angela-la-la said...

Lambent, who said my plane was going in your direction huh? ;-)

Vi - It's never too late to rekindle something if it was worth it the first time round.

MM and Mungo - It certainly was a good 'un. Roll on June!

Joanna Cake said...

hurrah!

Anonymous said...

Wayne says, have some of that of honey, yeah" xxxxx

Annie said...

That sounds great. Have lots of fun. And then tell us all about it.

Man With Two Names said...

Do it!

Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I think she should do it too - but her doing it means her doing me ;o)

CoiSir