Sunday, March 25

ps. I am a dippy bint

Saturday morning, babygirl and I are chatting as I tidy up and she totters after me wearing my shoes

Mum, did your feet hurt yesterday?

Yes, babe. Good job I didn't go dancing in them, eh?

Was it really bad at the front?

Yes, I think it was worst there. Honey, take them off if they're painful, you'll do yourself a damage.

I think they'd be better without this in...

*holds up piece of cardboard retrieved from toe of right shoe with look of resignation at daft mother she's landed with*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh!!! i wasn't expecting that! how did you get a peice of cardboard in your shoe???

Ordinary Girl said...

Laughing my fucking arse off at this!!!

Though not at your pain. Obviously!

Mungo said...

Oh dear! No wonder you were in pain!!

Thanks for the comment :)

M

Vi said...

Note to Angie - Take the stuffing out of them before wearing them!

Angela-la-la said...

Rachel, it was the bit that holds the shape of the shoe when it's in the box.

Vi, should I take that advice to apply to men too? ;-)

Persian Princess said...

haha, classic! exactly the kind of thing I'd do too...!

Wild Cat said...

Not as bad as leaving the plastic bit in the gusset of your new bikini bottoms!

Eileen Dover said...

I love the artwork!!!

Is that an FB original?

Angela-la-la said...

Goro - we'll check each other on saturday, eh? Be each other's feet women :)

WC - did you not hear the crunching? lol!

Bella - *would too* more and more as he gets older. Yum!

ED - it is indeed. I can sign and send it to you for a mere million? ;)

Mummy said...

I've done that before. A friend I worked with once wore a different shoe on each foot by mistake, more emotionally painful i think.