Monday, June 11

You know who you are...

Gram flour through my letterbox and a phone holder that actually fits my gorgeous hot pink V3 and my car vents. Ta, darlin'! Hope Brum was all you wished for and more...

Finally admitting that something has to give cos you're letting people down (er, mostly me) and actually growing the marbles to do something about it. Thank fuck and thank you, at last! Beautiful man, I really, truly hope this is the start of you prioritising properly forever but, whatever; I'll always be your silly, daft friend that loves you and wishes she wasn't quite so fussy and could have 'settled'.

Receiving drunken uh-oh-Ange-is-in-la-la-land ramblings at twenty past stupid in the morning, whether by mail or text, and not hating me. My most blushing thanks.

More specifically, those (well that one, if I'm honest) that was subjected to drunken ramblings that weren't born of worry or concern for fellow females but were merely mad, mind purging type shite chucked towards someone that I felt very, extremely, connected to at that very moment for reasons that absolutely aren't your fault and I'll try really hard to control if I ever feel them again cos I'm just not worthy and all that...

I. Am. Most. Truly. Bloody. Sorry. I was just... feeling. Thinking didn't come into it.

Which was nice... so thank you, again.

7 comments:

Peach said...

dudess, dunno what the fuck you're on about obviously, but can stamp at a guess or two, just to say, thanks for your lovely texts to me, really appreciated them, and you can text and call and rant and drunkenly anything to me at any time no matter what the time or the situation... XXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Eh? What? Who? :)

Stray said...

just the sort of indecipherable nonsense I like best.

just feeling, no thinking. good work :)

Sx

Vi said...

So it wasn't just me who got the concerning emails over the weekend?

lol, which I LOVED by the way, you adorable lovely lady!

Midnight said...

I don't have a scooby doo what that lots about, but it sounds like a heap of fun to me! Sounds like you've been on the soap box again. What are you like?!?

Troika said...

Drunken ramblings are good and we subject people to them at all times. It's all we can do.

MommyHeadache said...

hey you can ramble drunkenly to me any time baby ...as long as I'm drunk too ;)