Saturday, July 14

Snot Scots!

I don't get it!

What in the world is that about? Come on, I've seen things on cars that were far more offensive than nods to nasal nuggets.

Ok, yeah; they're mostly situated directly behind the steering wheel but sometimes, (like on the motorway millimetering towards Vi's and applying make-up whilst stuck behind a 4WD with dvd screens in the rear of the cream leather headrests and a huge pair of plastic bollocks dangling below the crassly personalised numberplate) on the vehicle itself.

*sigh*

When my jaw drops like this and the only available option is to blog about it I really notice that I'm single.

And if my wee scot is reading? I've blogged it out now, you missed your chance! xx

4 comments:

Vi said...

I must be still drunk from last night, because 'I don't get it!' lol

Peach said...

single but scrummy

get what? am confused

lol

Bittersweet said...

how sensitive are these scottish people!!!!!

speechless ...

Angela-la-la said...

Explanation:

Car numberplates such as 5NOT have been banned in Scotland because they resemble the word 'snot' and it could be deemed offensive.

Madness.