Monday, November 19

Grr!

This post is a homage to Mr Angry.

It's my offloading just a few of the things that make me want to punch some people in the stupid face until my whole forearm is warm and sticky with their blood, creating a pleasing contrast with the bone that's gradually disintegrating under my well aimed fist. Cos, all said and done, I'm really not very happy.

1- People saying an hotel, an homage, an anything starting with the letter h. The letter h is not a fucking vowel, when and why did people start changing the rules?! Bastard newsreaders, I bet it was them for a children in need joke or something - and everyone fell for it! Except me. Mark my words, when I die I'll be remembered for being the lone voice championing the letter h as a consonant. I'm so fucking brave it's untrue.

2 - People who are good at what they do being shit at teaching it. Then, worse, getting petty and personal when they're called on it by the people that rely on them - i.e. the students that paid a lot of good money to be taught something solid not just sold a load of fucking seminars to learn the same stuff from someone better at disseminating knowledge! Know your limits or face the consequences, cunts.

3 - Waiters that handwrite 'optional 10% service charge £9.70, optional new total £106.90' on a printed resturant bill with, oh yes, both optionals underfuckinglined. Cos obviously, I'm that fucking stupid. Buddy, if you're going to be pedantic about your tip then at least get your sums right for fucks sake, 10% of £97.20 is £9.72! Also, if you're going to insult me by assuming I either won't tip you or won't tip you enough for your frankly, pathetic, teenaged and hormonal service, don't you fucking dare look shocked when I wink as I leave the precise change under the car park refund ticket. You started it, arsewipe.

4 - People. They're absolute total bastards, each and every all of them. Why can't I just have the world to myself for fortnight or so?

Grr! Grr! And thrice grr!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First!

1- Technically, 'an homage' is technically correct if pronounced in the French way and thus sounding like it starts with a vowel. So there.

2 - This bothers you? There is so much more to get angry about, surely?

3 - Guilt means I always tip. Dammit.

4 - Don't get me started about People. All 100% utter bastards, with the worst of the worst doing whatever the fuck they want on the tube.

But good, this is all good. Feel the anger. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to blogging. Etc.

Vi said...

Do you feel better now after that little rant?

What pisses me off when you give SUPERB service, like we did today, and one table of 7 who spent about £100 didn't leave one penny! (but then another table who spent about £50 left a tenner)

Anonymous said...

slow service, wrong food, cold food, staff with attitude = no tip,
flirty waitress with low cut top, = big tip,
I always leave a tip, I was thinking to start taking foreign coins, or maybe if I take my boys to the pizza hut, (because the one were I live is slow), I could say to them, my son wants to give you the tip today, and let him take some pennys from his little wallet, it would be sweet that he wanted to tip, but also heart breaking as they would get such a small amount.

Peach said...

lol, go girl - I was in exactly the same mindset last week, bloody world, bloody people

glad to hear the sex is good though, should take your mind off it all

good luck with the creditors the fucking bastards that they are - keep taking any complaint higher and steel yourself for many many many difficult conversations...

Joanna Cake said...

What Fwengie said... it's an hotel cos it's from the original French word hotel that had a circumflex over the o - you know that little hat thing

OMG, Im just making it worse now. She's going to f******g kill me on Sunday.

Please dont encourage her. Please, please calm her down! Im relying on the gorgeous man in her life to shag her senseless on Saturday night so she hasnt got the energy to take out all that repressed anger on little old me - emphasis on the little and old parts!

*Makes note not to wear white shirt and black trousers and remind her of a waiter*

*In fact will be wearing full body armour including a helmet and not caring that it makes me look lumpy*

Speaking of which, a keyword analysis on my blog showed that someone had found MY BLOG using the search 'fat tits fat belly sitting on edge of bed'...
And you think you're angry?

Bugger, I think this comment just became more about me than you... but let's not talk about people being shit at teaching on Sunday. It will only result in an episode of GavinRant...

See you Sunday x

BBC said...

Interesting blog, and rant. I feel the way you do at times. But in general I like people and like to get out and mix it up with them.

The only way we can have the world to ourselves is to lock ourselves in our home and not turn on a TV or computer.

But you know that we won't do that. :-)

Happy paths hon, not all of them are bad.

Complex Girl said...

Hope the anger has abated (or been shagged out of you!). I daren't even attempt to copy this as a "rant meme" - interesting though it would be to start it - if I start I may not stop!

Now then, deep breaths... in with love... out with hate... happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

Sorry, load of old crock, but worth a try :-)

Michelle said...

I can't believe thy would write a tip "suggestion" on your bill--I've never heard of such a thing!