Tuesday, May 13

Anal pleasures

I'm bent over at the waist.

The sun shines in through the open window.

I'm hot and sweaty from the exertion but still, a smile plays on my lips.

Then, before I realise what's happening,

I'm on my knees, one hand supporting my upper body...

the other, furiously rubbing.

I like it best this way. It allows easier access to the deeper, more secret parts. Parts rarely, if ever accessed by human hand but oh, so very good when it happens, even if no-one else knows.

It's satisfaction like no other and I really should do it more often.





Call me anal if you like but there's nothing more satisfying than a freshly clean kitchen cupboard.

6 comments:

Vi said...

You can come over and do mine then!

You'd get soooooo much pleasure!

Luka said...

Loved it - I had to do a double take when I read the title! This is a definite Shitasm Winnah! :)

Joanna Cake said...

I cant believe you let your hidden crevices get into such a state! If you did them weekly...

Daren said...

Ha, ha, very good.

Dxxx

Stevyn Colgan said...

Ooh, you tease.

I'll never be able to look Mr Sheen in the face again.

Anonymous said...

tres witty :-)