Monday, October 23

Ever needed a P but had to hold back?

I need a P cos he's fucking fabulous! He knew I was busy seeing a play on Saturday afternoon and being designated driver for six other women that night so we exchanged a few text messages while I was in the foyer and the pub, mostly at my instigation cos he was being careful to be ok and understanding about my social life, love him.

I texted him with a light hearted 'Wakey, wakey - it's Sunday!' message this morning
. He came back with 'I was up with the lark! Ok, it was the lark that didn't turn up till ten...' I had no kids in the house so hadn't woken till gone 11, not that I told him that.

I pulled into Sainsburys car park at 12.50 and my mobile buzzes with his ringtone. I don't rush to answer cos I think it's yet another message from T-mobile HQ saying he's sent me a mms that they won't allow me to download. Bastards. Why they won't just give me my pictures on my pink v3 I don't know.

Anyway, it wasn't a pic from midweek reminder, it was him saying 'Where are you, hun? It's fucking pissing down! Wanna pick me up on the way through, babe?'

By voice.

God I love his voice! It's not a traditional manly thing, it's a real, honest tone - very metrosexual, actually.

I'll complete this at some point but, for now, I met him at 1pm and had to tear my lips from his at 5.45, having had a text from the ex-husband saying that he and the children were outside my house slightly earlier than usual but none of the kids had their keys on them. Bastards!

P and I originally planned to meet again on Wednesday night.

Fuck that!

I've decided I'm gonna bunk off late lesson karate with A tomorrow (previous to meeting P I was gonna do this anyway cos I'm proper pissed with A recently - which I'll explain later) to go to P's place for another fantastic snog so it's officially the third date on wednesday. Which means I can boot his cat out of the bed and put myself in it in such a way that retains my 'Yeah, I really love sex but ain't desperate so I follow the modern girls rules for propriety' image. Knowing what he told me today, plus the fact that he's a Capricorn, I reckon I'm onto a right winner here.

Is it Wednesday yet? I so want to rip the shirt off him and sit on his cock! If it hadn't been raining and I hadn't been wearing a pink suede jacket I just know he'd have pushed me back against my car and really let me know how he felt rather than grinding his hard-on against me in such a way that let me know he wanted me but respected that the weather was getting in our way slightly.

I'll have a P please, Bob. Naked and horny, if possible.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Good luck for Wednesday! Do you have your 'outfit' sorted? Lol.

Hx

Angela-la-la said...

Naked in the rain sex sounds good, just not at 6pm in a pub car park... I'm not called fussy bitch for nothing, babe!