Wednesday, October 25

Having a P!

After texting/calling for a week I met him on Sunday which was so good that I bunked off teaching karate with A on Monday to go and see him 'for an hour'. Yeah, right! We spent another 4 hours talking deep, laughing hard and petting heavy.

doG, it was good!

Both of us simply and absolutely craving each other, as well as the physical release we know we could have found, so damn much! Both of us still holding back and being quite unusually restrained cos there's this other , deeper, connection and we both want this to be right in every way - not just sexually - and then actually voicing this to each other in between tongue-down-throat moments.

doG, this is just so damn good!

And neither of us can quite believe that the other feels the same way so we're still being fairly guarded in our very frequent texting/calling-when-apart words, whilst telling all with our bodies the very minute we're alone.

I know I could properly love this man. Really. Fucking. Easily. I know he'd be safe around my kids and fantastic around me. For the first time in my life I want to do this right because it's worth it. I'm not used to it but I'm loving it.

I'm going to his place on weds (oops - I meant today!). He's cooking something for me cos I'm crap at cooking so tend to eat bog all but meat, mayo and salad with the occasional carb. His upstairs neighbours bang the headboard for three minutes precisely at 9pm every night (I know this cos he told me and when I was there at the time it was absolutely hysterical when he set his watch by them!). He has arranged an early finish from work and tells me we can raise the roof in private for as long as we like if I can get there for 4.30.

As well as making the effort to leave his own business early and lose money, I really like that he's astute enough to pick up from our two snogging/petting sessions that I'm not exactly a quiet girl...


2 comments:

Wild Cat said...

I hope you have a fucktastic time xxx

Persian Princess said...

v chuffed for you - hope you had a fab time at his yesterday ;-) love the blog btw!