Sunday, October 15

For my beloved returning visitors...

And I know you're there, even tho you don't comment, cos I taught myself how to read my visitor stats in a fit of 'I'm so fucking invisible in this world' paranoia.

I've just updated and posted a draft from the middle of the week but it's not showing as a new post so you'll have to go to the prior prattlings section in the sidebar and click on 'more men stuff' if you can be bothered enough to be arsed. I'm far too pissed to format links to it from here and just hit that 'drunk enough not to care' stage.

Just thought I'd let you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi FB,
just saw your comment on the Girlwithonetrack, and I thought I would have a look at your blog, very interesting, love your blunt honesty, wil try to read the whole blog asap,
Wayne

Angela-la-la said...

Thank you, Waynecoff (I really love that name!)

Blunt honesty is what I do best (tho I'm more used to hearing it described as harsh) so it's good to know that someone, somwhere, appreciates it.

/cynical bitch off for a nanosecond
Me love oo :o)
/cynical bitch back on

Freddy said...

I like the thought that this, my second visit to your blog, makes me beloved :-)

If I weren't so attached to my lover I'd be making flirty comments.......

Angela-la-la said...

Ah Freddy, tho you remain true to your lover and spurn my flirtatious advances you will always be beloved to me :o)