Thursday, October 5

Nickleback

A told me last night that he felt he was getting his shit together and would ask me round for dinner soon. He was also very touchy-feely all of a sudden after so long being distant, I think he realises that my patience has run out and I'm not going to stay dangling on this string of his anymore.

The song I'd most like A to hear, then call and say "Babe, listen to the words of this track..."

Far away - Nickleback


I hate that the song most likely to make him call and say "Babe, listen to the words of this track..." is, in fact

Figured you out - Nickleback.


Still, the firefighting toy-boy judoka woke me with a lovely booty call this morning and I'm seeing him in ten days. He has potential, that boy. As well as the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

Plus, there's coffee/lunch/whatever to arrange with L, the ten years older local bloke. At least there will be when I can get my gash in gear enough to mail him back and tell him that no, we've not fallen out, I've just been too busy to think of witty, endearing answers to his somewhat sparse emails. I'll do it tomorrow, he's perfectly eligible, single, an ex-boxer and very lovely.

All this the day after I get a booty text from my long term online fuck buddy. We spent one glorious night together a good few years ago and just the memory of that along with our intellectual connection has kept us gravitating to each other ever since. He thinks I'll go to live with him when his daughter leaves home. I think I like what we have now. We'll see.

No comments: