Friday, October 6

Spooky shit!

L calls me Tinkerbell when he mails. The worldy-wise cynic in me thinks this is something he calls every woman in his life in an effort to be cute whilst not having to remember actual names. The currently emotionally-starved girl in me feels he means it just for me cos he's really tall and I'm... er, not.

So, I mailed L to apologise profusely for being absent, disabused him of the notion that we'd fallen out and said I'd love to meet up for

QUOTE

coffee or something

/QUOTE

His reply?
Hi Tinks nice to know you are still alive lets meet up for whatever.

Colour me a paranoid fussy bitch but the only place I'd mentioned the word 'whatever' in terms of dating him was here. Hmm...


On the upside, I guess it saves a bit of the boring 'life history' chat in the local Costa Fortune For A Cuppa Coffee.



No comments: