Saturday, October 7

Techy tart

I finally got my new pc set up. A desktop, which isn't as sexy as a laptop but my fingers like a real sized keyboard. Plus I bought it in a hurry when my old one kept crashing in the middle of essays which was slightly unpleasant being that I already hated the course at the time.

Of course, the day it arrived I figured out that if I left my media player running all the time the crashes didn't happen so I carried on like that for months until I finally got round to swapping them and transferring oodles of music and email history over. Task for today, get some duplicate finding software so I don't have to manually search and delete the 20gigs or so of music that I copied over twice. Yes, I'm a blonde techy person. In fact I'm the stupidest intelligent person that I know.

Fiddled around with some blog settings too, it's nearly how I want it now but it could be better. I'm learning as I go, which is how I like it, just not fast enough. I want snazzy links to all the fab blogs that I've discovered, I want some nice pics, I want a bigger font without having to remember to set it each time I post, I want the men in my life not to just suddenly stop texting without warning and I want to get laid, dammit!

The men need another post, methinks... cross your fingers that I'm not about to lose all my mp3's in the meantime.

No comments: