Sunday, October 8

I hate that I want men

Wow. Just found this unfinished draft so I'm posting it, even tho it may well make no sense whatsoever. It's my troof, innit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I texted A at 9ish on thursday morning to say I was thinking of him. He was at court that day for a driving offence, I was sleepy with a hangover having been up late with a bottle of good brandy and my webcam the night before.

I didn't get a reply and assumed he was still in court with his phone off according to regulations till I saw him that evening to help teach his class. No attempt from him to get me to join him downstairs for the usual between-lessons ciggie but lots of flirting and body-contact on his part, which the students are used to (actually it's why most of them turn up - we have a natural chemistry that makes for a very fun evening whilst learning to hit people hard at the same time)

He'd got out by 10.30 cos there'd been mix ups with paperwork that meant all he actually had to do was state his not guilty plea and wait a minute to hear that it'd been adjourned for trial in summer 2007.

Me: So you could've found thirty seconds during the day to text and let me know then, twat.

Him: Yeah, sorry babe.


I despair. Really.

No comments: