Sunday, October 8

Techy turn-ons

I did start a 'men' entry but, to be honest (as I always am), I'm halfway down a really good bottle of brandy so can't finish the post in the way it deserves. And I have to get up tomorrow to go and support a dozen or so students through their gradings cos it's me that's given them this love of martial arts and the feeling that they can achieve something, both physically and mentally.

The Chinese say that if you save someone's life, you're then responsible for it.

Right now, I feel more Chinese than Chow Mein.

LOL@random mp3 selection... the song that's just started? You've got your troubles by The Fortunes!


Oh yeah, I managed to delete my quimstefourworth of duplicated mp3's with the help of the most fabbylicious piece of shareware that is quite simply titled 'Check Identical Files'. Who'dathunkthat!?

http://www.identicalfiles.com/Home

Get it and, if you use it more than ten times, pay for it. Worth every penny!

No comments: