Tuesday, October 31

Waiting for (Oh My) God

Wednesday evening, I'm having a paddy about what to wear. What do you wear when you know full well you're going to someone's place to have much discussed sex with them for the first time? The full on sexy outfit seems contrived but jogging bottoms and an old martial arts t-shirt hardly scream 'take me now', do they? Up to now we've been so wrapped up in each other we've hardly noticed clothing, tonight it seems important to me and it's driving me mad. I finally decide that the stretch jeans that hug my arse and a nice top over pretty undies works and go to P's carrying a tin of green tea bags, a jif lemon and some seriously chocolate-y Ben and Jerry's for dessert.

We kiss 'hello, missus' and go to the kitchen, I make the green tea and show him how much lemon I like in it, he pushes himself against me from behind and shows me how much he likes me. He's forgotten he said he'd cook, the div. I'm not hungry anyway and even if I had been I'd soon have forgotten in the midst of the lips and tongues and hands and hard-on entity that we became against the worktop. 'Wanna go to bed?' he asks, his voice a little deeper than the norm. I bite back a sarcastic retort cos I'm learning that sometimes my humour is inappropriate and mutter into his neck, between nibbles, 'God, yeah!'

We step over the three-legged cat and into the bedroom, fall onto the bed and continue with the fabulous kissing and exploring that's driving us both mad in the most delicious way. He shifts position and notices the cat staring at us from the doorway which sets us both off in a gigglefit. I get up, nudge the cat, close the door and return to the bed, feeling his eyes on me all the time and loving it. He's finally hit his self control threshold and peels my jeans off, then the top - leaving the underwear in place - kissing my nipples and stroking me lightly over the top of the panties so that I'm getting the touch of him that I've so wanted but only through a barrier of lace that frustrates me and turns me on even more at the same time. It feels good to let him set the pace and I just go with it, enjoying every sight and sensation as he stands above me and removes his t-shirt and slouchy pants (no clothing angst there then!), leaving his tight, black boxers on so I could see the outline of his cock. He's beautiful. The gorgeous face, the shoulders, the arms, the single, subtle tattoo on his bicep, the just-right amount of hair on his chest, I'm drinking in every detail of him from top to bottom when I hear him say 'bugger!'.

Confused, I snap out of my dream like state as he finishes the exclamation with 'I really need a piss!'. We're laughing again as he goes to answer his call of nature and I take sips of the, now cold, tea.

He returns, relieved and cleaned up. Giggle time is promptly dismissed as he purposefully strips us both of our remaining clothing so, finally, we're completely naked with each other. It's the best feeling in the world. All the death metal undertones are forgotten as he licks his way down my body from mouth to mons then laps tantalisingly soft circles around my engorged clit. My self control is non existant, I push and grind against his tongue as he alternates between licks, laps and sucks. Oh god I so want to cum, need to cum, simply have to have him taste me as he feels my most private muscles spasm against his beautiful face, my hands are raking his hair and I'm absolutely desperate to let go and show him how much he turns me on but something is holding that final release back and I realise it isn't going to happen right now so I pull him up to kiss him deeply and savour the taste of my own lust from his beautiful mouth.

We kiss for a while before he says 'sorry babe, I got distracted with you so you'll have to do your duty'. I reply that sucking cock is more pleasure than duty and dip my head to his shaved balls with an enthusiastic tongue. I fill my mouth with each in turn before turning my attention to his cock. With one hand firmly gripping the base and the other playing gently around his perineum and balls I torment the tip of his cock with my tongue before gently sucking on him; first the tip, then an inch further, then another inch further until he's filling my greedy mouth and his neatly trimmed pubes are brushing against my lips with each thrust of my head, the tip of him discovering that I have, indeed, had my tonsils removed.

Not only do I love it but I know I'm damn good so I revel in it for a while till he stops me with apologies for not being as hard as he could be, citing work stress and flu aftermath. I mutter acceptances, move up his body and position myself astride him. Hard or semi isn't important, right now I just need to have him inside me in any form so I sink my wetness onto his cock and ride hard, relishing the feeling of my 36DD's jiggling right in his eyeline as I thrust my hips against him to take him as hard and deep as I can. For a man that has (somewhat unusually) rarely put his beautiful, big hands on or around my tits the sight of them seems to push a button and he deftly flips me over onto my back to fuck me deep, hard and sweet before asking if he can cum on my tits. I tell him he can cum wherever he wants to as long as I can watch and he thrusts even harder then pulls out just in time to direct his warm spunk over my pudenda, across my belly and up towards my erect, expectant nipples.

I've had worse first-time sex but I've also had better. As had he. He couldn't apologise enough afterwards and kept saying how he was usually much better than that. The cynic in me took it all with a rather hefty pinch of salt till the following night...

To any virgins out there, waiting is over-rated. Take it from me and do it when the feeling takes you, not when your society-addled mind says it's ok.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very horny, what a lucky guy, why dont I meet girls that enjoy giving oral and like to watch you shoot all over them. My cock is rigid after reading that, if I was there, I would have been seeping in boxers, all down my legs, like the lady in little britain that pisses on floor, I would have had a sperm puddle. Are you going for a follow up with him?

Angela-la-la said...

Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. I've had a couple of follow ups with him already and none of us plan to stop anytime soon, that's why it's taking me so long to blog about it :o)

Vi said...

Lucky you, FB! I'll have to read your blog more often. Very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

So did you come that first time?

Angela-la-la said...

Not that time, no. Next time was better tho... I'm doing that entry today hopefully ;o)