Monday, November 6

In the morning...

...you know we won't remember a thing. In the morning, you know it's gonna be alright.

As a rule I love Razorlight (I think they're Squeeze for the naughties which is a big compliment from me) but that's a really fucking stupid lyric. We may not remember a thing but if it was really gonna be alright in the morning would we (Oh ok, I, to be specific) be up at this time on Sunday/Monday journalling/blogging in order to find some resolution that finally brings sleep despite being absolutely physically shattered from a weekend of training, partying, driving drunken black belts home and dismantling old/assembling new beds for children?

I think not.


2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Fussy, I stumbled upon your blog this evening and read your archive. Really like the way you write.

AR xx

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that Squeeze were Rover's dangly bits (and I got to see them live - TWICE - *gloat*), I am now tempted ("Tempted" - geddit? Oh, suit yourself!) to seek out Razorlight.

In turn, may I thoroughly recomment the Kaiser Chiefs, in case you've not sampled them yet?