Friday, November 3

Is he taking the P? - Part 2

Considering the day started with a ridiculously early meeting between me, sis and the policewoman about the case it ended better than I could have imagined so I go home on a high from our 'hour' together and continue e-mailing him tracks from an album he wanted. I'm skint so can't do gifts as such but I'd downloaded it then realised I couldn't burn and present it as planned cos my bells and whistles dvd-rw thinks audio cd's are below it and they skip when played. I texted him to say which tracks were waiting for him to hurry up and get them so I could send the rest (he checks his email online rather than use a dedicated mail client and it appears that his box has a limit) After a while I get...

Hi Darlin, sorry I missed ur text, the phone was on charge in the bedroom, all shagged out 2nite but feel great, gonna go 2 bed now I am absolutley wacked, try and get an hour and a quarter 2mrw, sleep well 2nite and Ill text u in the morning, nite Darlin XXXX

reply...

I'll sleep like a log after that hour with you! You might like to know no man has ever made me cum like that before, if that wasn't even top form you are damn good baby! I love being with you out of bed too, it's not just your body that i want :~) sleep well darling xxx

receive...

That's one hell of a compliment, thank u...I really enjoy ur company in and out of bed it's a rare thing in life, u sleep well Sweetheart its payday 2mrw u stay 2 hours and Ill bribe the kids!...nite Babe XXXX

Friday comes and we're texting and talking all day again, dirty stuff, work stuff, funny stuff, it's just so easy and nice to be able to live a life alongside someone living theirs and meet up in the middle to fancy each other and do lovely rude things together.

The boys and their mates were at a theme park and I spent the day dismantling babygirl's massive, cabin style bed and putting together a much more grown up one. With real tools, cos I do all this stuff myself. There's a halloween disco that night so the plan is that the boys get back, the mates are dispatched home, I take babygirl and No 2 son to look scary with an assortment of cousins/friends then get them tucked up in the care of No 1 son and nip to see P for an 'hour'.

Plan, my arse. The boys coach got stuck in traffic and none of them had keys so I spent the night dropping off and collecting children then feeding them vast amounts of chinese takeaway and keeping one mate overnight again cos it was so late. P is understanding about it as we're seeing each other on saturday night for a meal/drinks then I'm spending sunday with him. I figure it'd be good to miss each other a bit
and anyway, he's tired from work and thinks his cold/flu may be coming back so I think it's best I stay away cos I get impatient when men whinge about every little ailment.

Back later with Part 3 - the wild and wet weekend entry...


No comments: