Friday, November 3

Is he taking the P??

Ok, having had my moan I'll update on the P situation, lots has gone on from last Thursday to this one so I'll spread it over a few, bite-sized entries that won't keep any beloved readers away from work for too long (cos I'm thoughtful like that)

Thursday - No class to teach cos the hall is in use by someone else. Great on two counts, one cos I don't have to see A who I'm still pissed with and two cos I can spend some time with P. We've been texting and talking all day and can't wait to get together again now we've finally had basic carnal knowledge of each other and desperately want to take A levels with ambitions of a uni place. I sort the kids out and go round, we're liplocked before I can even say hi to the cat and in bed shortly after. Ten minutes of snogging and touching later he says 'I'm sorry but I can't wait anymore, can we just have a good, hard shag?'. I, of course, answer 'God, yeah!' and pull him onto me. From then on it's just like movie sex where everything is right (but without that strangely angled sheet that leaves the male lead's torso exposed whilst covering the female lead's breasts).

He's kissing me and fucking me with the most fantastic depth, pace and rhythm, I'm loving it; loudly appreciative, wetter than Wimbledon fortnight and in awe at how long he can go for (don't forget my last lover was the original 'two pumps and a squirt' bloke). I can't quite believe how good this man feels and I feel a familiar build up of sensations in my body, a craving to tense every muscle I have till the very core of me releases the magic that forces them to collapse in waves of pleasure. I'm confused, this can't be right, I never cum this way! Even with J (fab shag, fucked up mind) I could only cum on his cock if he stayed deep and ground against my clit, never when I was enjoying a good pounding from the full length of him. I don't tense anywhere, just ride with the fabulous feeling and before I know it I'm crying out that I'm going to cum. He breaks his silence to say 'Cum, babe' without missing a single, beautiful beat and that's it, that's IT! I'm cumming so hard, falling headlong into a pit of warm, wet release that just goes on and on and on and is all the more powerful for sneaking up on me. I think that's the first orgasm that I've been given rather than had to take and oh my days it was fucking good!

More soon, I'm tired beyond belief from recent events and don't want to drink any more, I just need to sleep.

No comments: