Sunday, December 31

The Hogfather

I'm currently doing the Christmas/P update post (at least I was till I fell asleep on the keyboard and deleted the bloody thing - nnngg!) but, in the meantime, I simply must share this random madness with you.

It started so well...

No 1 Son's birthday and we all slept in cos we'd been out late doing an emotionally knackering (for me), post-disclosure family get-together over sausage rolls and cheesy balls (in cousins defence, there were young children in the house) the night before. Around 11am, Babygirl came to talk at me in bed as No 1 Son made the bathroom smell like a hair gel factory and mumbled his appreciation for the happy birthday banners blue-tacked all round the house and intentions to go round to [mates] for a few frames of snooker before bringing [mate] back to join us in going out for dinner. All is well, chez bitch.

Babygirl and I are giggling and planning a shopping trip, Babyboy is happily left in peace with the X-box controllers, No 1 Son completes his tarting-up and leaves the house. I receive his text within a minute of the front door closing.

There is a pigs head looking at our car

Between proud bursts of laughter at his surreal sense of humour, I reply

Ha ha. Real or plastic? xx

And get

Real. He's a cute little fella.

I think, hmmm. Maybe I should look out of the window. Maybe, just maybe, this isn't one of his 'let's share a mad joke that no-one but us will understand in a mother-son bonding type fashion' moments. I relinquish the duvet to Babygirl and look out of the window. To see...




as reported, looking at my car, directly outside my house!



What uspets me most about the whole incident is that the hogfathers head pic, taken on my moby by a grossed out but excited child, came out better that my wet t-shirt efforts with a Goodmans gadget!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pshht, Essex.

Angela-la-la said...

You're only jealous cos your road is full of used condoms and syringes ;-)

Vi said...

Shit, talk about freaky! Tell us more about P, Angie. What's going on there?

Mummy said...

Our dog used to bring home sheeps heads. Who the hell is leaving u a message?