Sunday, December 31

Resolve

Obviously I have none, as evidenced by the man I'm currently using for sex. However, it is customary to make promises to yourself at this time of year, just so you can not live up to them and beat yourself about it in the cold, dark months to come.

Stuff that for a game of soldiers. I'm turning it on it's head and, instead of a list of resolutions, I'm placing this cosmic order.

I wish to be comfortably back in my size 12 jeans by the end of January.

I'd like a proper, grown up and honest relationship with a lovely man by the end of February.

I wish to quit smoking by the end of March.

I'd like a 1st kyu grading by mid November.


Now I'm off to get ready for a party at a mates house.

A very happy and healthy new year to you all

Angie
xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Size 12 ? it must be your lucky year, because, I just started a blog just for you. God knows how how I found yours - is it fate or what LOL

Vi said...

Happy new year to you to, Angie. Good luck with all your goals!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I do like orders! Much more exciting than resolutions!

I hope your wishes come true in 2007 Angie and that the party was a good start to the year!

Anonymous said...

Ordering's quite clever. I might do that myself. Didn't know you smoke. Probably 'cos you hadn't mentioned it. Well I'm full of nicotine and have run out of fags, so the race is on...

Anonymous said...

if you get that size by the end of jan, I will let you pee on face,
how's that for motive,

have a great one,

Wayne xx

Anonymous said...

fwengebola has outed you as an essex girl, is it true,

Wayne x

your not to far from me, xx

Persian Princess said...

good luck with your wishes FB...I hope 2007 is a great year for you, Gxx

Mummy said...

Happy new one Ange ...