Tuesday, December 5

Notification of downtime

I've started four entries about different things and can't finish any of them. I'm restless to the point that I can't even listen to a whole album (yep, it's that bad!) and I have fifty-twelve things buzzing round my head at any given time. The one thing I managed to start and complete today was a quick mail to an online friend. Nngg! I hate it, I desperately need to clear my head out. It's time for *insert drumroll here* an Angieplan.

I'm training tonight which will leave me bodily exhausted and therefore physically able to sit down for more than three minutes. The Angieplan is to use this time to watch Imagine with a brandy or two to loosen the knots in my thoughts then thcweam and thcweam and thcweam until I'm thick. Well, obviously I won't actually be screaming cos I'd wake the kids and I very rarely vomit - but I will be typing till my mind is all emptied out and my fingers are fatigued.

Just thought I'd warn you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FB -- You need to take better care of yourself. Your mind and body are telling you to take a break. Do it!

Seren said...

Get it all out girl. I'm guessing stuff is going on with your court case and it's getting to you. Take it easy and don't put too much pressure on yourself, you've got enough going on.

I'm with la fille mariee, take a break!

Vi said...

Mate, can't wait to here what you to have to say. Missed you last few days!

Persian Princess said...

I second Vi - look fwd to your thoughts FB...and also agree that you should take a break if you can - chill & let it all come flooding out I say xx

Anonymous said...

Where's this rambling literary colonic then FB. Hmmmmm!

(oh I'm so impatient today!!)