Wednesday, January 24

Say what?

I could say...

Tender breast of chicken, pan fried in selected herbs and served with a zucchini and pomodorino salad.

Or I could say...

That chicken that I defrosted yesterday, chucked on the hob with the least manky courgette and the three cherry tomatoes that haven't copped a mould yet. Oh, and some of them mixed herbs in a jar that No 1 Son laughs at me for using.

It's all in the words, you see?

That was me making lunch from my almost empty fridge. I really must do some food shopping.

(It was actually quite nice)

I'm a little manic today.

Well, it's difficult to be a big manic when you're only 5'2"

8 comments:

Lady in red said...

lol at being 5'2" try being 5'0" Im always telling people

Im a little short

Vi said...

Oh, sometimes scraping the bottom of your fridge can be the nicest meals! What can I make out of half rotten pepper, half mouldy beans and near rotten eggs?

Anonymous said...

Five foot two? Fuckin' hell, you're an elf!

Persian Princess said...

steady on fwenge! I'm 5 ft 2 as well and I think you'll find it's pretty much the best height to be, ever ;-)

Angela-la-la said...

One of my very tall ex lovers used to say I was the perfect height to rest a pint on my head as I, er, got busy.

I just say all good things come in small packages, so there ;-)

Miss Tickle said...

You're small! So am I! You've got half an inch on me though...

Midnight said...

Jeez if it's like LOTR round here, I'd best get back to the Riders of Rohan.

Mummy said...

5ft2 is sooo cute. Wish i was that height.

lunch sounded delish, espesh the giggly herbs!!