Sunday, February 18

Curiouser and curiouser

What a strange place I'm in, said Angie.

I went to Sainsburys, they're having a bloody raid! Lots of orange-clad minions running out of the store as I toddle in and a really annoying alarm going off, er, alarmingly. In the midst of all those people careering the other way I suddenly felt very, very short. Still, cadburys was on special offer so I didn't just scratch and sniff, I purchased (along with a bag of salad. Well, I felt bad after making such a stupid face at it).

And then, as I sit with eight squares of chocolate and a coffee, mentally preparing to read a whole blog post in one go without getting distracted, what happens?

A white horse goes past my car (er, the car that's parked outside my window). Without a rider. And it takes ages of me staring with my gob open for the carriage type thing that was attached to it to make an appearance so for thirty very long seconds I really did think I'd lost it and gone totally and utterly not right in the nut.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a day like that at school. Sort of.

Vi said...

You gotta expain that raid better. That's definately made me curiouser and curiouser!

Eileen Dover said...

Wait.

Only EIGHT squares of chocolate?

Must have more detail on choccy. What sort?

Shall comment on white horse later.

Midnight said...

A steed but no knight in shining armour on board? Maybe he is lurking in your garden waiting for you to appear so he can show you his lance?