Sunday, February 18

Doin' the big 'uns

One of the side effects of having a shorter than usual attention span is that I lost my ability to read the blogs of people that have a lot to say. Anything more than short, pithy entries that don't ask too much of my left brainicle just haven't had a look in but I've made myself catch up on some today and I'm a happier bitch for doing so. Today I did some thinking as well as some feeling.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, for the real challenge: I'm off to catch up on joie's life.

I may be some time...

3 comments:

Mummy said...

LMAO!!! Good fucken luck with that !!!

I'm playing catch up, and yes, thankful for shorty ones. I'm a rambler, now as far as blogosphere goes, without a history.

Ordinary Girl said...

Lol, loving it, and agreeing - especially after being away so long! Haven't had the days spare to tackle Joie's yet. Tee hee

Ordinary Girl said...

PS. Phrase with pot and kettle in it may be appropriate for my last comment :-)

Yay with the rambling! Down with not having an empty enough life to appreciate it fully!