Monday, February 5

Lazy bitch

C&P from a mail I just sent

Just a quickie cos I'm exhausted tonight and plan to get to bed before
midnight. And I have nothing exciting to say, also :-) Roof man came
to fix my roof (from last weeks gales) just as I was about to get into
the shower, teaching tonight was tiring but fun, my tits ache like
hell cos I've not been taking my vitamins properly this month and I'm
having a haircut tomorrow but not sure what so I may well have a
drastic, spur of the moment change of image.

*deleted personal bit at the end*

I hope to resume normal service shortly.

3 comments:

Persian Princess said...

I know exactly how you feel FB! hope you're back to top form soon :-)

Vi said...

It's February guys! Time to get out of January blues!

Mummy said...

i love how the 'personal bits' are deleted, cos like aching tits and roofmen arent personal. ;-)