Sunday, February 11

Snot fucking fair - the sequel

If I ever had the inclination to do a Victor Meldrew impression, now would be the best time for it because I don't believe this, I'm ill again!

Nnnggg! I never usually get ill once, let alone twice! I've not long got shot of the last cold and I'm laid low by another one already! Aarrgghh! I hate being ill, it's just too fucking weak and I simply don't do weak, ever!! Sorry, I'll try and leave off the exclamation marks now but I really am quite very fucking damn well pissed off about this!!! (oops)

This particular episode of germ invasion appears to be confined to my upper respiratory tract so ok, maybe it isn't quite as bad as the chest infection but I still can't breathe through my nose and my brain is completely dead. (Insert major apologies *here* to all those that I've mailed, texted or im'd in error over the last 24 hours or so. I know you are legion and I'm really very sorry for listening to my blonde, snotty brain so please, stop. Fucking. Laughing. Now.)

Forget the skinny, happy women you see riding motorbikes in the nrt ads, since I packed up smoking I've just got fat and sick. Twice! Not to mention that getting laid is something that only happened when I was a heavy smoker but weighed lighter. Draw your own conclusions, beloved reader...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi babe,
I am sure be ok, I find wanking and sleeping helps,wanking takes the tention away, and sleeping lets your body get on with fighting the germs.
Get well soon xx

Anonymous said...

I've told you at least three times ... the only solution is to start smoking again.

Persian Princess said...

don't do it FB!! (start smoking again that is)...hope you feel better soon babe xx

Ordinary Girl said...

Ah, poor you. Get well soon FB! (Have to agree with Wayne though! I do find it impossible not to wank when I'm poorly. It's as if all the germs congregate to tempt me!)

Anonymous said...

You see! You see! People tell you to quit cigarettes for your health and well-being, then when you do you end up completely germ-infested and burdened with a whole new myriad of problems.

Midnight said...

It's just a temporary blip FB, keep it up, you can't relapse after getting through the hardest stage of giving up.

Just go for plenty of exercise and lubrication, that'll do the trick!

Vi said...

Must be something in the air, I've been crook since Saturday night. I haven't had a cig since then, cause can't stop coughing! (Bless the boys, had to sort themselves out until I hauled arse out of bed at 11.30am this morning!) Mothers immuninity seems to be failing!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think we're passing germs around the blogosphere... everyone seems to be ill.

Don't give up on the non-smoking thing, dear. We're very proud of you. Your body just needs time to adjust.

Anonymous said...

Hey FB,
Get well soon!! Do not give up giving up - you will feel better in the long run!!

I just wanted to let you know that I have deleted my blog and won't be coming 'round no more. I hope all goes well in your life and thanks for all the lovely comments you left me. (You might want to delete my link on your blogroll).

Love Helibagsx

Midnight said...

Another blog deleted Heli? What's happening to everyone?

Got any tissues FB? I seem to have caught the bug.