Thursday, March 15

Invisible

It's not the safe option anymore

I'm not hiding now so

don't act like I am

don't brush past my thoughts

don't forget my feelings

don't talk over me

don't make me have to scream for basic attention

or remove myself

so you feel my absence

rather than not feel my presence

hear me when I speak in normal tones

see me when I wear normal colours

how can I ever show the depth

my tones and colours can be

if you never acknowledge

the normality?



It's not the safe option anymore

I'm not hiding now so

stop

fucking

ignoring

me

Ah, that's better.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bloody crazy lady you!! (for some reason I'm imagining that comment in a strange foriegn accent?!?!

Nice to SEE you back!

MommyHeadache said...

Yeah, right, you're simply hiding ....like lambent under his bed...you're under a white sheet masturbating...I can hear your vibrator buzzing FB!!

Vi said...

I'm sitting here, after a few vodkas, couple of glasses of wine, waiting for the goddamn blog to load fully!!!!

Got to got change my pants from laughter now (see even the ones who are too posh to push still wee there pants!)

Anonymous said...

,doog yrev

HKMGB said...

Actually, she just discovered me under her bed.

That's not a vibrator, that's my tongue.

Anonymous said...

have a look at my pic, I have posted it, xx

Mungo said...

My car was invisible this morning! Bastards.

from
the bloody great wuss
(thanks)

Angela-la-la said...

LOL@you lot! Sorry to hear that, Mungo - please tell me you were insured at least?

Quote said...

I love this concept. I wish I'd thought of it first.

Nice one.

Angela-la-la said...

Thanks, babe. I think Mr Coff found it and I know you did so please know that I'm majorly appreciative of your looking that bit further.

No that's not good enough - hang on. Ok, deeper. That's a much better word.

You looked deeper. Thank you.