Thursday, March 22

Whine and cheese

Why is it when I plan to go out something always happens to make things difficult? Nngggg!

I thought it was all too convenient when a sort of date/sort of work meeting turned out to be not too far from the play I wanted to see in the evening. I thought it was too good to be true when the meeting was arranged for the very same day.

Today, instead of finalising my outfit and painting my nails in a well planned timetable of getting ready, I'm nursing a sick babygirl who may or may not be better tomorrow.


Bum.

Bum.

And ten bums in a row.


(But thank you to a certain blogger for the silly giggles that brightened the day)

7 comments:

Midnight said...

All the best laid plans ...

What a bummer! Hope baby girl is recovered in time for both of your sakes!

always kris said...

Wow...your luck sounds about like mine. Sorry to hear baby girl is ill, hope she is better soon.

Anonymous said...

Stop saying Bum.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps one of our posts should have been "Real Mums... can never plan!". That or "Real Mums need a fucking life too!!"

An extra bum from me. Especially for Fwenge :-)

Anonymous said...

yes og, I agree single parents need a life too.

HKMGB said...

To be honest, I don't think they should be entitled to one.

You should all be forced to stay at home and do nothing.

Angela-la-la said...

lambent - piss off and comb your tache xx

Everyone else - thanks, bum, damn right and cheers, in that order :)