Sunday, April 1

About last night...

Ok, so everyone is gorgeous and lovely and all that so take that as read. I know what you really want is the juicy bits, the gossip, the debauchery. Which I'd tell you in minute detail, if I could remember any.

The snippets I do recall are...

Before leaving the house - Me, midnight, my kids.

No 1 Son confirming that he really does come out with some cracking lines by saying (about his not supporting West Ham despite being born on the manor) "If you're born in a bin you don't eat garbage all your life, you get out"

In the pub - Me, Midnight, Lady, Innocent, Vi, Goro and Homme

Everyone going crazy when I got a call and gave directions over the phone to where we were. No-one realised it was my nephew on the line and not Fwengey till I told them after. They visibly deflated.

Me not realising the topic of David Cameron had come to an end during a round of Kings and, when everyone looked at me for my go, shouting 'lying bastards!' instead of taking a card like I was meant to.

Me grabbing hold of middy under the table to alert him to a thumb round. Him kicking the hell out of my leg to return the favour!

Untold amounts of hugging, kissing and flirting. We're an extremely touchy feely crowd. Goro is completely eatable even if she does think that 24 is a multiple of 7 (and have the ability to convince everyone but me that it is, too!)

Yeehaa, turn around, shaking that ass, blowing kisses, swearing allegiance, little green men, 'your finger didn't get wet!', strange looks from other punters, pointing (always with the pointing!), me getting the blame for being the last out of the bar, wanting to rub the bar guys head but not.

In the club - me, goro, vi and middy

Goro grabbing a handbag thinking it was Vi's. We then noticed Vi's was on her shoulder and had to sneak it back quick!

Us girls doing that silly scream thing that drunk girls do when I saw that fwengey had texted.

Me trying to get some ciggies from the machine in the very dark corner, only to find later that I'd pressed the button for menthols. (Worry not, I've discovered I can be just a social (read: pissed) smoker, woohoo!)

Me and Vi going to the loo, me coming out and finding her gone, only to be found wandering drunkenly, ten minutes later by middy.

Plenty flirting, singing and dancing, Vi with her hand on the ceiling a lot of the time. Goro and I not really getting why, Middy getting a lot of 'Man, you're with three women? That's just greedy!' type looks.

After the club

Deciding that Vi was in no condition to travel alone and bringing her back with me and Middy after seeing Goro into a cab.

Driving a hard bargain with the cab driver, stating (ok, slurring) that I'd ring my ex husband and check the price if I thought he was fleecing us and telling him he was lucky to have such a long job. Singing snow patrol in the cab, loudly. Adding insult to injury by arguing that he definitely had to turn right and don't tell me it's illegal, I lived round here and knew what I was doing. I was wrong, we had to turn round.

Getting back to mine to find No 1 Son still up. Middy pouring drinks as Vi hugged No 1 Son hello and I sorted out playing a track that seemed really very important at the time.

Having the absolute best drunken conversation which veered from being screamingly funny to incredibly intense with me doing my wise old woman of perception and intuition thing (I still say I'm right too so piss off, middy!)

Running out of booze and realising it was around 5.30am.

All going to bed. Together.

Bloody brilliant night which I had to sleep off till about 3pm today. Can't wait to do it all again!

17 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

Aha! I knew I could rely on you FB for the real ins and outs! Though what a tease you are to just drop in "All going to bed. Together" and leaving it at that :-)

Really glad a good time was had by all, though I didn't doubt it for a minute!

Anonymous said...

yes, spill the beans honey x

Mummy said...

As if there was any doubt that would happen! I feel slightly less jealous now I know Fwengebola didn't show.

Lady in red said...

now i feel jealous I shouldve stayed over as first planned
sounds like the party started after i left

Midnight said...

Ahem! Well trust 'wise old' FB to get in there and spill the beans first. I'll have to fill in a few gaps and clarify a couple of things when I have time to post. Was a fab night for sure and good fun had by all!

always kris said...

I am still Jealous! (with a capital J!) But I am sooooo glad that you all had a good time and you are so lucky to all live so close. Yes, I am pouting! lol :) Ok, so more details now.

Did anyone take any pics they can post????

Vi said...

You should see the bruises all over me! Think I'll take photos of my knee to post! And yes, my head still hurts.

S said...

Heh heh..sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Troika said...

I knew you'd be back on the fags. Didn't I tell you?

xx

Fresh Hell said...

I want to be adopted by you and your team of girlfriends. Damn the Atlantic Ocean between us!

MommyHeadache said...

What a scream!! And have a good time on the fags as long as you can control it.

Persian Princess said...

shit, I don't remember the handbag thing at all...mind you, I can't remember much past about 10pm...damn that Kings game!!!
SO fantastic to meet you FB!! you are utterly edible too and I can't wait for us all to do it again v soon!! (am gonna post the pics on my blog this eve!!)

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, I did feel like hell with the unexpectedly boistrous Friday the night before.
Sounds like you all had fun. Sorry for bailing. Next time!

Seren said...

now I wish I'd been able to make it!

Anonymous said...

Damned ocean.

You all went to bed? Together????

Still... like some others here, I would have been more jealous if Fweng had shown up. What is it with that guy?

Vi said...

Just posted my pics Fussy, along with some dates for Blah!

Anonymous said...

Hey there you, Thanks for the lovely things you said. It's good to be back.

Homme. xx