Sunday, April 8

You couldn't make it up

My mother, in her standard victim-y fashion, has been using my brother as a go between to take items belonging to step-dad and hand them over in various lay-bys. The most recent meeting they had was a few days before last tuesdays plea and directions hearing. Brother isn't a big talker anyway and finds these occassions particularly awkward, but found himself more lost for words than ever when stepdad said

"If the case gets thrown out due to a technicality, do you think your mother would let me move back in? I mean, nothing would have been proven, right?"

6 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

The scary thing is... do you think she would!!

Angela-la-la said...

You know what, mate? If it had been kept quiet and no-one knew, I think she may well have done.

Wild Cat said...

Not sure what one can say to that!

Anonymous said...

the living cheek! i'm speechless.

Angela-la-la said...

I know the feeling, Cat, I know it well.

Fucking hell, Rach! I bet no-ones made you speechless before have they, babe? ;-) xx

Anonymous said...

hang in there sexy, you know there are people who care about you :o)

CoiSir