Saturday, April 7

What a tit

I'm a music girly but last night, for some completely unknown reason, I had the telly on in the background. BBC3 were showing a prog called 'My big breasts and me' and I, being all modern and techy and suchlike, nipped off to the website to get some info as soon as I heard something that caught my interest.

The site tells me it's a "Documentary following three women who are naturally well endowed and exploring how they feel about having big breasts"

And that "Jodie is terrified of having breast reduction surgery but with her breasts causing her chronic back pain she knows it may be her only option. Vicky hopes that alternative therapies and an exercise regime will downsize her chest, and Maddie, a fashion student, struggles to be taken seriously in a world where she feels only women with small boobs can look attractive"

The bit that originally got my interest was Vicky being measured at the gym. Vicky is a promoter of gay nights in Brighton and, in photo shoots, chooses to let the fellas glam up and takes the part of Ugly Betty for herself. The man in charge of the tape at the gym looked like these were the first real set of funbags he'd ever had to deal with, on or off duty. Prior to the exercise program her bust was 39.25 inches at the fullest point.

Mine's 45.

Stop fucking whinging, faghag!

12 comments:

Vi said...

45 inches and proud of them baby!!!! You've got GREAT tits!

Anonymous said...

boobies!! you lucky girl!

Quote said...

I think the bloke at the gym was very professional. What was he supposed to do that he didn't, say he wouldn't mind spaffing over them?

MommyHeadache said...

Oh Jesus! Something tells me Vicky needs to get a life!

Anonymous said...

Following your comment at Angry's I think you have just answered any questions I had with this blog.

Impressive!

Quote said...

To be fair Vicky was about four foot ten inches tall, and the exercise regime worked.

Persian Princess said...

I agree with Vi - having had hands-on experience I can honestly say you've got fantastic boobs FB...I'd kill for a pair like yours!!
ooh and big congrats on the guilty plea babe - that's brilliant news, am really chuffed for you :-)

Midnight said...

Why is it that women seem to want to change what god has given them? Men with big cocks don't contemplate penis reduction.

Anonymous said...

midnight
that's because they don't cause back pain! and they know better!
*giggles*

Quote said...

"Men with big cocks don't contemplate penis reduction."

Of course they do.

Anonymous said...

Do you, Quote?

Assume you're speaking from personal experience?????

Sorry... was going to make a comment about my experience with having ample boobiness, but Quote's comment just completely got me off track.

Quote said...

It's pure guesswork.