Friday, April 6

Fwengebola - obvious when you know it!

The man with the name that made me slap my own head has tagged me with this completely merkin meme. So blame him...

A - Available or Single?
Single, not always available.
B - Best Friends? No, loads of mates though.
C - Cake or Pie? Cake. Naughty but nice!
D - Drink of Choice? Brandy, diet coke, no ice.
E - Essential Item? My pc.
F - Favourite Colour? Pink.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Both gross.
H - Hometown? London.
I - Indulgence? Chocolate.
K - Kids and Names? Three, one of each. They all have names.
L - Life is incomplete without? Death. It rounds things out.
M - Marriage Date? Inconsequential. The divorce finalised on Valentines day though.
N - Number of Siblings? 2 full, 2 half, one adopted.
O - Oranges or Apples? Broccoli.
P - Phobias/Fears? Crawly things (men included)
Q - Favourite Quote? I ask for so little, just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.
R - Reasons to smile? Dirty jokes.
S - Season? Summer.
T - Tag 3 People? No.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I detest badly written questions.
V - Vegetable You Hate? Beetroot.
W - Worst Habit? Comfort eating.
X - X-rays You've Had? None.
Y - Your Favourite Foods? Chocolate.
Z - Zodiac? Gemini.

Cheers for that, fuckface.

10 comments:

Quote said...

:^(

Gutted.

Angela-la-la said...

At which bit?

Quote said...

Q, obv.

Anonymous said...

Fuckface??!!

Anonymous said...

not sure about that, xx

Anonymous said...

God, you make me giggle, baby. Your answers rock. Even Q.

Fuckface. I love it.

Midnight said...

I'm surprised at you not liking a vegetable with 'root' in it.

Mummy said...

Please please explain the fwengebola thing, all i can think is finger bowling.,. thats not it is it ?! PLEASE tell me

Anonymous said...

I don't get the fwengebola thing either!

I'm always the last to get stuff like that. Please explain... please?

Angela-la-la said...

Yeah, fuckface. It's what I call all my lovliest mates ;-)

The mystery of the name - haha! Think of a really shitty holiday town in Spain that kind of rhymes with him and you'll see where he got it...