Sunday, May 20

Ooh, that's a big blogger you have there!

Timbo and Furtive have come over all Davina and Dermot, Big Blogger 2007 is going to be bigger and, er, bloggier than ever before!

Anyone that's been out for a quick sherbert with me will know I'm the shy and retiring type so I can't think what came over me when I nominated myself (oh, and promised to get drunk and jump in the pool topless on the first night). Anyway, get over there! I've made it easy, even if you're ratarsed! Boost my nominations then press Ctrl&D to keep up with the voting fun.

You know you want to. You also know I'll whinge summink alarming if you don't...

Big Blogger 2007

3 comments:

bobbins said...

Sorry I couldn't second you, somebody beat me to it. Twice. So I'll have to fourth you instead. Hope you don't mind.

Angela-la-la said...

Mind? Not at all, my love. TQML

hot said...

u single angela