Wednesday, July 11

Nothing to see here

Not enough to say? Too much to say and not enough words?


I’ve not quite figured which of these situations is true but, either way, I apologise for the posting of total shite and then general nothingness of late.


I tell myself it would help if Virgin Media put out a bit of decent broadband but really I think it’s cos I bore myself when I don’t drink.


I’m still in Big Blogger, albeit by the skin of my teeth. Feel free to nip over and have a read while this place gathers dust.

2 comments:

Joanna Cake said...

Went and had a nose. Had to take issue over the dearth of mentions of Rome in the tv review. How can anyone not enjoy it? It has something for everyone!

Vi said...

I'm confused! Last I read you were out of it. Have they changed their minds, or haven't they told you? lol