Wednesday, September 5

(Tell me why) I don't like memes

< .protest >

I'm only doing this cos I like your spunk, BG! And just because I like to chuck wobblies and be different I'm adding two more P's - Past and Present. So there. Ooh, I'm tough!

< /.protest >

Passion -
Past - Non-existent
Present - Non-stop

Purpose -
Past - Emotional support of women and sexual gratification of men
Present - Emotional support of my children and soulful gratification of myself

Pursuit -
Past - Happiness of all others, hopefully leading to security of myself.
Present - Security of myself, definitely leading to happiness of myself and chosen others.

Position -
Past - Overly responsible victim, bottom of food chain
Present - Reasonably responsible survivor, top of my game

Pummelling -
Past - Mental, emotional, depressing and mind destroying
Present - Physical, sexual, uplifting and body owning

Progress -
Past - Externally and arbitrarily measured. Could do better (C minus)
Present - Internally and objectively measured. Working to best of ability (A minus)

Personality -
Past - Compliant, often apologetic
Present - Complaining, often apoplectic


I'm too old to play tag so if anyone wants to pick this up then feel free to do so and let me know. I won't point and laugh.

Much.






3 comments:

Vi said...

Well, I'm glad you put in the past/present in.

You are just absolutely GLOWING in the present compared to the past.

It's absolutey a pleasure to see. You deserve to be this happy honey!

Joanna Cake said...

^^^^^^^
Wot she said x

BenefitScroungingScum said...

They said it x