Sunday, October 7

My growler is no pussy

Bing's job title is 'problem solver'. Actually, his whole lifestyle is 'problem solver', so when I mentioned something in passing last weekend I was only slightly surprised to see him online researching it Friday night.

After a while he called me over to discuss his findings and I was immediately struck by a most handsome lad going by the name of Boycie. This was, however, a very big decision for us so we talked it through a bit more then slept on it. Saturday came and I wanted it even more, Bing made some calls and arranged a meet for sunday when the kids would be with their dad and we'd have time and privacy. The excitement was a massive buzz and every now and then we'd catch each others eye and exchange a delicious, secret smile.

The meet today was nerve wracking, it was taking place in the heart of the Essex countryside and as usual I managed to get lost and lose ten minutes of the hour we had arranged. We finally found it and parked up, took a deep breath and went in, only to discover that Boycie was booked but the mistress had an alternative lined up for us, an attractive, blonde female. Not what I originally had in mind but still, she'd do the job and who knows, she might be a better fit for us? The mistress certainly seemed to think so and she came across as extremely professional and knowledgeable.

I decided I had nothing to lose by meeting her so the mistress led us through walkways and locked gates, me sticking close to Bing's side all the way. I was happy to see evidence of thorough cleaning everywhere but oh my days -the noise was incredible! I'd expected some, obviously, but this was almost deafening in volume and constant. From all directions came similar sounds but in all different pitches and tones.

Our blonde was brought out to meet us and I had to agree, the mistress knew her stuff. This girl was truly beautiful, her eyes a deep, deep brown and a quite long and very pink tongue that she obviously enjoyed showing off! Her body was toned but not too skinny, her deep tan showing off her lovely legs. We went for a wander and a chat together while we made our decision and I fell utterly in love with her.

So she's due to come to my house next weekend and we've already bought some special toys...

Wish me luck!







Eh? Whatever did you think I meant?


She's a 9 month old Rottie/DdB cross, soft as butter and strong as an ox so I'll be getting lots of exercise training her to walk to heel! I was so upset that I couldn't take her sister as well but my house just isn't large enough for two of these not-so-little darlings!

10 comments:

Peach said...

Oh man I'm utterly envious, I want a pupster too! How gorgeous she is !!!

Vi said...

Now how did I know it was going to be a dog? Especially as you mentioned stopping yourself from buying dog toys in one of your comments! lol

Have fun with her!

Stray said...

oh oh oh oh oh!

How fab!

Can't recommend training classes strongly enough ... I used to take Ruby and when we moved from London I let it slide. Big mistake!

Enjoy your new friend :)

Sx

Luka said...

She is gorgeous! An excellent choice, and I am sure you'll be good for one another.

Midnight said...

Hahaha! Well I can retrieve my mind from deep in the gutter anyway!!

Fat Controller said...

LMAO!! Don't think you had anyone fooled for a moment there!!!

Well, perhaps just a moment.

Joanna Cake said...

And there was me thinking you were talking about a horse!
Surely you didnt get lost AGAIN? Maybe you can teach the dog to read a map? LMAO x

MommyHeadache said...

I thought you were buying one of those Living Dolls that cost about $5000, bendy plastic sex people. I thought you'd cracked. Thank God it was just a cutiepie dog. Congrats!

Constance said...

Fooled me totally, Angela-la-la !!!! Hee-hee. Adorable puppy ! Enjoy her !

Miss Tickle said...

What a gorgeous smiler! Just like her mum. x