Monday, October 1

Come, come! Save the earth

According to a recent poll*, women that enjoy plenty of orgasms are most likely to be environmentally aware. This scientific study has proven that:

  1. Lusty ladies keep their lighting low - not, as previously thought, to add ambience but in fact, to save fossil fuels.
  2. They share baths and showers with lovers to keep the earths temperature down - and theirs up.
  3. This then means they can set their central heating thermostat a few degrees lower without having to add pesky layers of compensatory clothing.
  4. This socio-economic group accounts for the highest spend per head in the rechargeable battery sector.
  5. And also the highest figures for all and any purchases delivered in plain, brown packaging.

Truly, these are mothers of the earth but forget your stereotypes before you even remember them because there is neither a tie-dye kaftan nor a whiff of patchouli oil to to be had between them. These are modern, thinking women that would throw paint over anyone wearing a dead rabbit as a coat and now want to turn their own defunct dildos into recycled rogerers.

Fear not, sexy sisters. Help is, er, at hand for those of us who hear the phrase 'good vibrations' and don't immediately think of the Beach Boys. The lubeylicious Lovehoney brings us the...



Clickable pic - Plick?


Of course, knowing that the woman of 2007 isn't just about bargain shopping, I wouldn't dare suggest that the carrot of a half price replacement rampant might be a mighty good marketing ploy to tempt even those too terminally selfish to be arsed about the possibility of the western world drowning in its own refuse. As if I would?!

No, I'll merely stick the dirty, lazy bitches with the image of a friendly neighbourhood fox ripping open even your doubled up rubbish bags and strewing your used up sex toys all over the pavement...





*the comments and mails I got after my last post actually but so what? It's more reliable than the results of a tv phone-in!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

At your last paragraph I thought--oh god, wouldn't it be terrible if something like that were to actually happen? And then I cringed when I remembered a (different but still somewhat) similar experience.

I had participated in a friend's hen night one evening but had not bothered to clear all of the extra party favors (dildos, cock rings, ect etc) away into the rubish. The next day a man came to our apartment to look at an item we'd put up for sale on Craislist.

He decided not to buy the item, but hung around for over half an hour making akward conversation. I remarked about how strange that was.

Boyfriend got up from his desk after the man had left and suddenly remembered all the toys laying around. "Oh my god," he blurted, "that guy probably hung around because he thought we were going to ask him to join us!"

Vi said...

I just might have to take up the offer of a new rabbit! LOL at your photo of your vibe in the trash!

Constance said...

Good Tuesday morning to you, Angela !

Too funny - you are a crack-up !

Rabbits bore me to tears myself. Nothing substitutes for a good hard man you're in love or lust with !

And I agree wholeheartedly with the comment that you left me about Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. He's lucky to have her, and too stupid and arrogant to know it.

Glad that I came by to visit. Will be back.
Actually, I'll do even better than that - gonna add you to my links !

Loving Annie

Helena said...

With those study results it really goes to show that it's the women with the least tidy minds that are the most environmentally conscious clean!!

bedshaped said...

What will they think of next? Recycling condoms?

Joanna Cake said...

Godammit, you lazy bitches, if I get another foxy corpse in my garden, carking it as a result of trying to eat what he thinks is some strange pussy/bunny mutant, there is going to be Trouble! Eco-recycle forthwith!

Daniele said...

Now there's a reasoning I like! Well done.. thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning :)

Angela-la-la said...

Glad to raise some smiles!

Complex Girl said...

Another smile raised here FB!

Though have to admit, I'm now wondering about the poor sucker who has to open all those returned vibes - and hoping people have washed them before sending them back :-/