Tuesday, March 25

Bloggin' eck!

Since whinging en blog about my children being horrible they've deigned to give me the most peaceful, loving easter holiday I've had in a very long time.

Since whinging en blog about not getting laid enough... well, let's just say quality can beat quantity sometimes.

Since blogging my problem issues appears to manifest fast, even if only short-lived, solutions I feel it's worth mentioning that I'm a skint student/single parent and both the car tax and RAC want paying this month on top of all the usual bills and babygirl's birthday.

Work your magic on that one, blogfairy!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Your kids are the best. Even if they are horrible.

Vi said...

I bitch about housework all the time, but the friggin blogfairy doesn't help me there!

Ariel said...

I think I might give that blogfairy thing a whirl...