Thursday, March 27

Vanishing point

I've been angsting.

Searching desperately for the hours alone that I need to dissect my past and check that I really have moved on and stopped allowing it to affect my present.

Digging through feelings, memories, empathies, personal truths, pre-conceived perceptions and private realities.

And then, tonight, quite suddenly;

I concluded that it's all a load of bollocks.

Wouldn't ya know, the power of pink provided my pressured mind with a prison key.

The main difference between Bing and me isn't that he thinks the answer is 42 and I think the answer depends. It is more subtle and more real and completely summed up by our reaction to the woman in the Vanish carpet cleaner advert.


Now, I admit that I like housework as a mind-numbing or mind-clearing exercise but she looks way too excited over a household cleaning product.


We agree that she needs something more in her life. But.

He thinks she needs to be shot.

I think she needs to be fucked.

And that's the main difference.

8 comments:

Fat Controller said...

Well, I'd fuck her and see where we go from there. Shooting is really only a last resort.

Vi said...

Fucked then shot.

monkey said...

she is smiling because she is leaning on the washing machine.

Fat Controller said...

Now the bloke that does the Cillit Bang commercial...HE needs to be shot.

BANG! ...and the irritating turd is gone.

Joanna Cake said...

Never mind her, just tell me if that bloody stuff works? I know a man with some ancient white outfits that need perking up. If that product is guaranteed to work, then Im prepared to shag her myself!

Angela-la-la said...

So the concencus is that she needs to be fucked by Barry 'Cillit Bang' Scott and then they should both be shot.

Sounds like a good compromise to me.

Cakey, no; I wouldn't use Vanish carpet cleaner on martial arts attire. Mind you I wouldn't use their laundry stuff again either, it's fucking useless.

MommyHeadache said...

She looks like she needs a double prozac latte. And maybe be fucked but I don't want to be the one doing it.

Midnight said...

I'd be wishing she would vanish if she came near me smiling like that.

Multi is an anagram of Mutli and for a good reason apparently.