Tuesday, May 27

Bing-day

It's Bing's birthday. The gift I ordered for him didn't turn up on time due to my not factoring in bank holiday postal delays. I didn't buy a card in advance due to bank holiday lethargy. My first words to him this morning were 'move over before I elbow you in the face'.

I am a bad girlfriend.

I did, however, have babygirl put the Happy Birthday banners over the various samples of wallpaper stuck up with brown tape so I can test the shade against the varying light of the day. And I did take him out to a lovely resturant for pan-asian food tonight. And I did drive so he could drink. And I am letting him watch Battlestar Gallactica without so much as a teeny tiny piss-take.

Ok, maybe I'm not that bad a girlfriend. And he's certainly had worse wives...

2 comments:

Vi said...

Well for you not to take the piss take for one day WOULD take a lot of effort on your behalf! Must have been the happiest day of his life! ;P

Joanna Cake said...

Happy Birthday Bing! x