Wednesday, May 7

Bring me sunshine


The children are all in uniform and at their respective schools.

Bing has had to don his corporate outfit and go to a real office to manage his incidents.

I'm about to put on a thick layer of sunscreen and a thin layer of clothing, walk to town and run some errands.

After that I shall sit in the garden, dog at my feet and coursework at hand, using both sides of my brain as I complete a scale drawing and label design principles within it.

Later, I have a hair appointment. Then I'll shop for something nice to barbecue for dinner.

Sunshine, solitude and structure.

This is the life.

5 comments:

Fat Controller said...

Can you feel the envy radiating from here???? It's jut the same gorgeous weather over here, I'd KILL for a barbeque, our summerhouse beckons and one or other of us is OUT every bloody night this week!!!!!

Joanna Cake said...

After all the running around we do the rest of the time, we deserve our few moments in the sun! And even then we're multitasking!

Anonymous said...

I read that as "the kittens are all in uniform and at their respective schools"...

Wild Cat said...

The weather is just great, isn't it!! long may it last x x

Michelle said...

Sounds like a lovely day! I'm terribly jealous of your need for sunscreen.