Friday, May 9

Do you know...

...how cute a bloody great huge dog can look when she curls up into a ball after carefully arranging her blankets and then looks at you with the most gorgeous chocolate brown eyes as if to say 'thanks for the blankets, mum'?

That much cuteness should be illegal.

In other news, I tripped over a power cable and sent my laptop crashing to the floor this morning. So far only the space bar seems to be protesting at this unscheduled bungee jump without elastic but, as lucky as I know I am, it's a bloody pain in the thumb having to hit that key particularly hard in mid-typing-flow.

Grrrr!

That's me growling by the way, not the large and very cute dog.

8 comments:

Mr Farty said...

Yes, of course I know.

Mr Farty said...

It's 12, right?

Angela-la-la said...

You saucy get!

For those that this won't make sense to... I hit the wrong button whilst trying to hit the space bar very hard and managed to publish a title without a post. Farty was very quick off the mark.

I'm assured this is not usually the case for him ;)

Vi said...

Ahhh, you made up for the blogging lark by posin twice in one day.

I can hardly fucking type this cause I'm on the vodka. you on the brandy?

Daren said...

Dogs are too good...

...and you should get a Mac with one of those magnetic power cords... ah, well too late perhaps.

Thanks for your super comments! CD on its way.

Dxx

Angela-la-la said...

Am I on the brandy? After posting that long, heartfelt. deeply emotional Dear John letter to it in order to gain closure?

Course I bloody am :)

Joanna Cake said...

LMAO! My brandy buddy is back :) And Im off to Cage Rage :)

Mr Farty said...

Oh, there's words in your post now as well as a title. Makes a lot more sense now (unlike my first two comments, sigh).

Doggy pictures? Please?