Tuesday, May 20

Tits-up tuesday

Bing bought a bottle of what he thought was brandy but turned out to be this stuff, which even I cannot bring myself to drink.

Babygirl's hormonal mood swings are giving everyone in the house serious pms (pissy madam syndrome).

Babyboy took the dog out at 9pm. Two hours later I phoned and told him to get my dog and his arse home. I'm dealing with him tomorrow.

No 1 Son managed to shatter the glass he was holding, spilling water all over his laptop and blood all over the show.

Right now all I can hear is a constant, regular, really, fucking annoying beep. Too quiet to locate, too unusual to be anyone's phone and too fucking infuriating to ignore.

Wednesday is going to be wonderful. Isn't it?

7 comments:

Joanna Cake said...

The picture is too small, I cant see what 'that stuff' is... Empathising from here with the pms and male teen behaviour x

Vi said...

You need to make a new rule...no drinks near laptops!!!!

Is that the 'fake' brandy, like they do with vodka? Only half the percentage and full of sugar instead?

Anonymous said...

Why do you let your son take the dog out? The same thing happened last week

Angela-la-la said...

Cakeyboobs, it's Bertrand. A french spirit made from fermented grapes is what the label says. I think Vi has it right, they remove all the alcohol and replace it with sickly sweet stuff.

Anon - hello, you're very observant. This was the first time he'd been allowed back out with the dog since then. He's now grounded again and on poop scoop duty. Are you his dad? :)

Mr Farty said...

The beeps - the dog's swallowed your mobile?

Angela-la-la said...

Farty - no, but I love you for thinking that.

Daren said...

After that sort of day, I'd be drinking it whatever it was!! Ha ha.

Dxx