Wednesday, May 21

Suggestion box

Continuing my fluttering of de-cluttering, I finally finished sorting through every piece of music I own. Anything I still wish to own has been ripped to the family server. If that hdd ever dies, I'm screwed. Anyway...

All the original cds are going to my favourite charity shop. The cases from the, er, non-original cds are going to be freecycled. One man's rubbish and all that.

So, given my penchant for keeping any reusable items out of landfill thus saving the earth in my own little way; what the fuck can I do with a 100 strong pile of shiny discs with pirated material on them?

I'm thinking something artistic and creative.

Suggestions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coasters for geeks?

Joanna Cake said...

Strung together like a mobile, they're supposed to be good for scaring away birds from the vegetable patch I expect to appear in your back garden imminently...

Vi said...

cake beat me to it! lol.

Complex Girl said...

Freecycle them and all!

As blank discs if need be...

MommyHeadache said...

er, boring suggestion: http://uk.freecycle.org/

or make a 60s mini dress out of them and put it on and post here please!! you dolly bird.

Anonymous said...

how about these?

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-5-most-creative-uses-for-old-cds

ps: hope you've backed up your hard drive.....